Monday 23 May 2016

On the role model Cara Delevingne decided mad decision.

Cara Delevingne for the role in the film "Suicide Squad" naked walking in the woods and howling to the moon.

After a couple of strange meetings with director David Ayer, model and actress took advantage of his advice on the feeling of being accustomed to the role and went into the moonlight lit stroll among the woods naked.

23 year old star of the magazine "W", said: "I met with the director, David Ayer, in London, a dark and stormy night. He did not tell me anything about the movie. Instead, it showed me the extraordinary, enlightened, powerful, but very bad for women images. He talked to me about addiction and mental illness, and to me these things are very, very interesting. "

 

 

"The next time I met with David to his home in Los Angeles. He asked me to read a scene from "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?". I really like the play and I to pretend it at school, when I was at 17, so it was very glad. Somehow, some have built the scene fury. Such rage for many years I was not jautusi. And then I got the role! "- She said.

'Cara Delevingne stripped off for woodland walk to nail Suicide Squad character http://dlvr.it/LLZ7yF'

"There is not yet a script, but David asked me to try to find the forest and in the event of a full moon, undress and walk naked through the woods legged wading through the mud, what I did. The full moon was not, but howl like a wolf. Surely it would have been funny if someone would see me "- she added.

 Cara and the new, eagerly awaited film which will appear in theaters in August, plays Juneau Mun charmer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive